Courses offered by the Student Farm:
Sustainable Agriculture focus
• Introduction to Sustainable Agriculture (PLS 15). Spring quarter, 4 units, no prerequisites
• Organic Crop Production Practices (PLS 49). Fall & Spring quarters, 3 units, no prerequisites
• Seminar on Alternatives in Agriculture (PLS 190 / IAD 290). Winter Quarter, 1-2 units, no prerequisites
Environmental/Agricultural Education focus
• Garden and Farm-based Experiential Education Methods (PLS 193). Winter Quarter, 2 units, no prerequisites. Preparatory Kids in the Garden Field Trips during Spring quarter.
• Field Work in Agricultural and Environmental Education (PLS 92/192). Spring quarter, 1-2 units, prerequisite of PLS 193, or consent of instructor. Leading children on Kids in the Garden Field Trips.