Information on the California Nitrogen Assessment
Process-based documents 2009-2010
- An 8-page document outlining progress on the California Nitrogen Assessment to date. It answers frequently asked questions, outlines an assessment timeline, and gives information on how to get involved in the project.
- Basic information about the CNA.
- Submitted to the David and Lucile Packard Foundation, and highlights some of the preliminary findings of CNA efforts through December, 2009. Please note that the information contained in the report is preliminary and represents progress only through December, 2009, and as such should not be cited or considered exhaustive or conclusive. The CNA team continues to update and revise the information contained within this report. For more information, please contact Aubrey White.
- supplement the December, 2009, progress report. All information contained in the appendices is preliminary and represents progress only through December, 2009, and as such should not be cited or considered exhaustive or conclusive.
- A comprehensive list of questions posed at the July 2009 stakeholder meeting.
Stakeholder Meeting Agenda
A copy of the agenda [pdf] for the July 2009 stakeholder meeting in Sacramento
Nitrogen Assessment Grant Proposal
Full text of the original grant proposal to the Packard Foundation
View California Nitrogen Assessment Forums in a larger map