The first in a series of webinars focused on the science of sustainability at the University of California is now available. Watch the video by clicking the image below.
Is there a sustainability science?
- Sustainability: What does it mean?
- Is there a “sustainability science”?
- What is at stake?
Speaker: Tom Tomich
- Director of the Agriculture Sustainability Institute at UC Davis (ASI)
- Director of the UC ANR Sustainable Agriculture Research & Education Program (SAREP)
- W.K. Kellogg endowed Chair in Sustainable Food Systems at UC Davis
- Professor of Community Development, Environmental Science & Policy
- Master Advisor of the newly established Sustainable Agriculture and Food Systems major at UC Davis
Presented by the UC Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources (ANR), the Agricultural Sustainability Institute (ASI) at UC Davis and the UC Sustainable Agriculture Research & Education Program (SAREP)
The full webinar took place:
Friday, Feb. 15
Details to follow about additional webinars in the series.