Low on cash for food?
By Chantal Do, International Agricultural Development ‘22
There are a number of places where you can access food right now - on campus, in the city of Davis or wherever you may currently be located. During shelter in place, you can find Student Farm produce at the ASUCD Pantry and Aggie Compass. When campus opens up again, look out for our produce at EOP, the Nest, LGBTQIA+ Resource Center, and AB540 and Undocumented Student Center. When internships open back up, look out for the Fresh Focus internship at the Student Farm to help with these efforts.
- Schedule an appointment with the Calfresh Team
- Click here to apply. Interviews can be done over the phone so it is social distancing friendly!
- Would you be interested in volunteering with DCM? Visit the Volunteer Information page.
Although many things have changed over the last few months, the Student Farm has not and will not stop donating produce to the Pantry and Aggie Compass. All throughout Spring Quarter, a weekly Grocery Bag Pick-Up program was managed by the Pantry at the MU. However, the Pantry’s summer operations will depend on what the COVID-19 directive will be at the time. Keep updated for the latest information!
All services are available remotely. If you need help, please contact us:
- By calling 530-752-9254 (9 am-5 pm on Monday - Friday)
- By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- By submitting a Basic Needs Assistance Form