INFAS Member Awards:
This year INFAS held it's second annual INFAS awards, a process designed to recognize and honor INFAS members who've gone above and beyond in contributing to INFAS's work and mission.
For our second year, we opened up nominations for awards up to members who've actively contributed to INFAS in the previous two years. INFAS sends both a congratulations and THANK YOU to these committed members!
- INFAS Overall Impact Award - awarded to an INFAS member who has contributed significantly and consistently to INFAS’ overall impact and development over years.
Award Recipient: Shorlette Ammons
- INFAS Stepping Up Award - awarded to an INFAS member who has made significant contributions to an INFAS project or program in the previous year.
Award Recipient: Natilee McGruder Kyle
- INFAS Committee Service Award - awarded to an INFAS member who has contributed exceptionally to their working group over the previous year.
Award Recipient: Dr. Rachael Budowle
Overall Impact Award:
2020/21 - Dr. Joanna Friesner
2021/22 - Dr. Christine Porter
Stepping Up Award
2020/21 - Dr. Lesli Hoey
2021/22 - Dr. Lindsey Lunsford
Committee Service Award
- 2020/21 - Dr. Elizabeth Hoover
- 2021/22 - Dr. Diana Crider