Publications and Other Products
- INFAS Executive Committee Annual Report 2016 - 2017
- INFAS Executive Committee Annual Report 2014 - 2015
- INFAS Executive Committee Annual Report 2013 - 2014
- INFAS Executive Committee Annual Report 2012 - 2013
- September 2019: "The Importance of Vision in Food System Transformation" authored by Molly Anderson, INFAS member.
- February 2018: A deeper Challenge of Change: The role of land-grant universities in assessing and ending structural racism in the US food system. An INFAS supplement to the Association of Public and Land-grant Universities’ The Challenge of Change: Harnessing University Discovery, Engagement, and Learning to Achieve Food and Nutrition Security report. PDF version of Deeper Challenge of Change.
- April 2016: INFAS-sponsored special JAFSCD issue (Labor in the Food System from Farm to Table)
- July 2013: "Economic impacts of local food systems: Future research priorities", co-authored by by Rich Pirog, INFAS member. Journal of Agriculture, Food Systems, and Community Development
- August 2013: "Food Webs and Food Sovereignty: Research Agenda for Sustainability," co-authored by by Michelle Miller, Charles Francis, Molly Anderson, Nancy Creamer, and Michelle Wander, INFAS members. Journal of Agriculture, Food Systems, and Community Development
September 2013: “Critical Research Needs for Successful Food Systems Adaptation to Climate Change” co-authored by by Michelle Miller, and Molly Anderson, INFAS members. Journal of Agriculture, Food Systems, and Community Development
- September 2019: WEBINAR: "Food Sovereignty and the Role of Extension: Partnerships that Work", hosted by Rich Pirog, INFAS member, featuring Janie Simms Hipp, Jennifer K. Gauthier, Brian Kowalkowski.
- July 2019: WEBINAR: "Measuring Racial Equity in the Food System Webinar: Established and Suggested Metrics", hosted by Rich Pirog, INFAS member, featuring Kathryn Colasanti, Joann Lo, Lindsey Lunsford, and Renee Wallace.
- July 2019: INFAS WEBINAR: "Structural Racism in the Food System: Perspectives from Black Women Scholars", hosted by Joanna Friesner, INFAS Coordinator, featuring Kimberly N. Carr, Monyai Chavers, and Lindsey Lunsford, INFAS Graduate Fellows.
- An Annotated Bibliography on Structural Racism Present in the U.S. Food System: New Editions, updated regularly; To share feedback or suggest a resource for the next edition of this publication, please contact Rich Pirog at email@example.com. All entries in the annotated bibliography are now available in Zotero, a free software that lets users easily save, manage, and cite sources. The Zotero library for the annotated bibliography is available at: https://www.zotero.org/groups/1972910/annotated_bibliography_on_structural_racism_present_in_the_u.s._food_system